Thursday, July 06, 2006

Do yourself a favor and watch Grey's Anatomy already!



OK, people. ABC is going to start airing the entire first season of Grey's Anatomy on Thursday nights, two episodes from 9 (eastern) till 11.
At first I was embarrassed to get so hooked on this show, because it is clearly cheesy and everyone who comes into the hospital has some sort of ridiculous problem like male pregnancy or body parts spontaneously catching on fire. However, what won me over was the same thing that won me over in the early years of ER: Everyone is sleeping together. Also, they all hate each other (and themselves), which is refreshing. If that wasn't enough reasons, you occasionally get to see Patrick Dempsey (who plays a loveable asshole) in various stages on undress, and I'll give you a tip: you can see his bee-hind in one of the very first seconds of the first episodes, PLAYING TONIGHT!
And if you still think I'm a big loser, let me remind you: I read TV Guide every week so you don't have to.

No comments: