Monday, September 11, 2006

Weeds Season 2 on iTunes: finally an answer

I just want you to know that I went to great lengths to find out when Season 2 of Weeds is going to be on iTunes. I even made myself susceptible to years of junk email by signing up with showtime.com just so I could email a question to a Customer Service Representative [don't you just love that title? I especially love it when someone's on a reality show and it says JULIE, Customer Service Representative. It's like, no wonder she's got the time to go find out if she's this dude's soulmate!]
ANYWAY, I finally got a response back! Here's what Showtime had to say regarding my query.


Dear Customer,

I have no information on that yet.

However, we are aware of the public's growing interest in watching their favorite television programs on itunes, and we are taking that into great consideration.

I will forward your question and comments to programming.

Thanks,

Showtime Customer Service

Um, so, I guess the mystery's not quite solved yet.

No comments: