Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Because I know you want to know what I think about Suri Cruise


So, the photos of Suri Cruise finally came out (22 pages-worth in Vanity Fair). Ever since he got divorced from Nicole, I’ve always thought of Tom as one of those exboyfriends who goes so crazy after you break up that you can’t even remember what he was like while you were dating. Maybe this is because, at one point in my young life, my goal was to watch every Tom Cruise movie ever made, from Losin’ It to Jerry Maguire. My friends and I rewound the “volleyball scene” in Top Gun and watched it over and over in slo-mo. I even made a Tom Cruise collage, with more than 30 photos of Tom, which I wish I still had so I could sell it to some kitsch-lover on ebay.

Anyway, I have to say, with all the photos of the bewitching, hairy child and the adoring gazes, not to mention “Kate” Holmes being all like, “the media was mean to my child!” I almost believe that they aren’t scary cult-members who will never make a good movie again.

No comments: