Tuesday, November 21, 2006

World Series of Pop Culture

I've recently become obsessed with auditioning for VH1's World Series of Pop Culture, if only because I happened to catch the finals last year and knew the answer to the last question even though neither team did (Hillman College. duh). So today I spent an inordinate amount of time trying to come up with team names. See how many of these random references you can get....

Death to Cousin Pam
Large Marge Sent Us
East Beverly High
Save Surely
Team Teamocil
Team Guttenberg (I was trying to think of something having to do with Cocoon: the Return and couldn't)
1.21 Jigowatts
Enchantment Under the Sea
California Raisins
Skippy, Kimmy, and Steve
Seinfeld Sux
Batteries Not Included
Midseason Replacements

p.s. In my search, I also came across the creepiest imdb quote page ever

1 comment:

Mike's Bloggity Blog said...

Damn Canada and our lake of VH1!