Monday, November 13, 2006

I miss Sunday

It was a red-letter day for me yesterday, folks! With some persistent re-jiggering of my tv antennae, I now not only get NBC consistently, my9 is now pristine. (I just need to find some shows to watch on that channel). To celebrate, on one of the laziest Sundays on record I watched:
4 episodes of Alias
a documentary on POWs who escaped from German camps in WWII (only to be caught and shot, sad)
half of Moulin Rouge
the Fox animation block (starring Kiefer Sutherland in one of the best Simpsons of recent memory)
the parts of Brothers & Sisters that Treat Williams was topless in
a Scrubs rerun
an episode of COPS (Sin City)

Who can blame me for not having time to clean my apartment or work on any of my freelancing? Especially when I took the time to take a shower, and put on a bra before the food delivery guy came!

No comments: