Sunday, May 27, 2007

Dear Anonymous Williamsburg Hipster,

Against my better judgment I visited your neighborhood this weekend. As my friend and I left the newest cool bar there, my friend asked you where the best place to get a car was in the area.
"Where are you going?" you asked quizzically.
"Kensington," I said.
"Kensington?" you asked, as if I had just named a town on Long Island. "Where is that?"
"On the south side of The Park," I replied haughtily.
"McCarren Park?" You asked.

This video is for you: Stimulatin' Kensington. Get your ass off the L and G trains.

3 comments:

nycdesigner said...

Walk to Bedford Ave (beware of danger on the way; especially late at night).

Get on the L going towards Manhattan; get off next stop: First Ave.

Hail something fast and yellow.

Jennifer Boudinot said...

In Brooklyn, you can hail anything that looks like a Lincoln and honks at you. And they won't get you lost like a Yellow Cab....

Anonymous said...

don't be dumb. you don't want hipsters knowing about your neighborhood, they will take it over like so many before